"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Monday, January 24, 2011

All about YOU!

I'm a big fan of Pioneer Woman. For those of you who don't know who she is, leave this blog immediately and go to www.thepioneerwoman.com and meet Ree Drummond a.k.a. Pioneer Woman. Although she has absolutely no idea who I am, she has been an inspiration to me in starting this blog, learning to cook, and picking up my new camera. Yes, I have learned that much from her blog and there's so much more there to learn and be inspired by.

In the early days of stalking her blog I found a post she had written about things she's learned about blogging. Of course, I was interested. The blogging concept was still new to me (and still kinda is)....... One of the main points that stuck out to me was to tell your readers that you 'love them'....regularly.........or in other words THANKS!!! So, today this post is all about YOU!!!!!

I love ya and thank you for stopping by. For whatever it is you may get from my jibberish (and sometimes nonsense) I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by. And, I promise to continue to fill this blog with plenty more jibberish for you to decipher and take from it what you want. Until then.......remember I love ya (especially you Momma), and thanks for reading <3

P.s. I'm still out of peanut butter cups...............

No comments:

Post a Comment