"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gotta love 'em!

Quotes.....as I've told you before I absolutely LOVE quotes. They are so full of emotion, all kinds of emotions. I got frustrated last night as I searched the web for some good quotes. Couldn't find but one site that was easy to use and had decent quotes. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO............I stopped at good 'ole reliable Hastings this evening AND bought 2 books....full of quotes..... They are probably now my newest favorite buy!! :)

I want to share some random quotes with you, with a varying amount of emotions!

You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. ~Lucinda Basset

Never eat more than you can lift. ~ Miss Piggy

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ~ Lucille Ball

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. ~Margaret Thatcher

I had a terrible fight with my wife on New Year's Eve. She called me a procrastinator. So I finished addressing the Christmas cards and left. ~Robert Orben

What a man enjoys about a woman's clothes are his fantasies of how she would look without them. ~Brendon Francis

Dear God, I pray for patience. And I want it RIGHT NOW! ~Oren Arnold

I won't say ours was a tough school, but we had our own coroner. We used to write essays like "What I'm Going to Be if I Grow Up." ~Lenny Bruce

Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. ~Madeline Bridges

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings. ~William Blake

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. ~Catherine Aird

A good cry lightens the heart. ~Yiddish Proverb

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. ~Mark Twain

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age. ~Lucille Ball

The best contraceptive for old people is nudity. ~Phyllis Diller

When Julia Child was asked to what she credited her longevity, she replied, "Red meat and gin."

Let me know which ones you like, dislike or leave me your favorite quote!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment