"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Life.......................................

Faith………always in my heart, although there have been times I forgot where I put it. But now in the middle of what I like to refer to as my “Fairy Tale” I have once again found this most important part of my life, spirit and self. Centering this back into my heart opened up so much in my life and has allowed my heart to over pour with emotional feelings and LOVE.

Love……..where my heart now lies. I have found that place in my life where I have learned to love myself. With this love comes a feeling of peace, tranquility and calmness in my life. Now, these feelings aren’t always apparent but they are there, although sometimes overlooked by stress, anger, and impatience. BUT love is what I do. I love everything, even CATTLE.

Cattle…….my husband’s other love. Now, I say that with total and utter respect and love for the man that I love. It is a widely known fact that the man I love has a unique love and passion for the cattle industry. I tried to deny that this love and passion were so abundant but found that it’s easier to embrace it and love it than it is to fight it. So with this new enlightenment in my life I am now a 100% happy, peaceful, in love, full of faith, Southern Cattlewoman Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment