"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Monday, January 10, 2011

*Snowday*

Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.  ~Author Unknown


We've had our 1st official snowday of 2011 here in the South! What a wonderful way to spend a Monday. It has been a completely lazy and wonderful day around our house.  My wonderful hubby volunteered to take me out to capture some of this amazing whiteness that has blanketed our world.





 
 
This is just a glimpse of the beauty that God graced us with the past day or so. Although I dislike cold weather, the beauty of snow can be so mesmerizing. It seemed like everything around us enjoyed the change in our weather and surroundings. 

Our puppies (as I like to call our year and half old Aussies) couldn’t enjoy the snow more! They absolutely love playing in it!!



I couldn’t feel any more blessed after spending a long weekend and snowday with my husband, all our critters and getting to put my new camera to use ;) .
Just as my husband went out to finish evening chores I found the perfect quote for the day. Sooooo.........being the wife that I am and knowing how much he loves me I asked him for one small last favor for the day…......................................

When it snows, you have two choices:  shovel or make snow angels.  ~Author Unknown 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment