"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shop, Shop, Shop 'til you drop........................

So I don't do a whole lot of online shopping, I leave that to my sister, who is a whiz on a computer and online shopping!! But I was emailed this website http://www.become.com/ last week and found it kinda handy. Now I know it's not truly one of a kind. There are plenty of others out there that do virtually the same thing. I also know that online shoppers like to have choices on where they shop (who doesn't!!).

The site has a number of different functions. Compares prices, see different versions, and shop anything from home and garden to automotive!! Okay, so I'm getting into the whole let's redo our house (well when we officially buy one!!)... BUT I do have those creative moments where I think I want to redo, refinish, rearrange , just be creative!! (note to self- i'm really not all that creative!!)

I do want to share with you some of handy categories/items I found on this handy dandy little shopping website.. My husband and I love to drink wine.. we love to have a full wine rack.... we have 2 different wine racks.... we have more than 1 set of wine glasses.... wine glass rack we have not... did find some cool ones here- wine glass rack................. or how about a mini-fridge to keep the wine chilled in...or beer (our normal beverage of choice)............. they even have college and pro team decorate fridge's (for those of you sports nerds!!)

So what we'd really like to have around our place would be a new pantry cabinet............we love to hang out in the kitchen, cook in the kitchen (if it can't be cooked on the grill), and we just don't have near enough room!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....a new pantry cabinet would be amazing!!! All shapes, sizes, and colors!! (It's probably a good thing the husband doesn't let me get a credit card!)
 Oh... and while you're at it... try shopping around for this handy dandy bread-slicer. Who doesn't like homemade bread?? And this would be a great addition for the pantry cabinet..oh and that homemade loaf of bread...

For those of you who feel guilty for all that online shopping just stop by here http://sports-and-outdoors.become.com/ and pick up something for the hubby and he'll forget all about all the goodies you bought for yourself!!

Enjoy gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment