"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Friday, October 21, 2011

Little of this....Little of that.....

WOW!!!! I believe that is about the only word that can sum up approximately the last 4 1/2 months of our lives............ I posted a while back that I thought our lives had some what of a routine back and would be able to keep up better but GUESS WHAT?? I was wrong....okay so not completely wrong... it has been routine...routine in that we could expect NOT to have any routine at all........... Now don't get me wrong, the last 4 1/2 months have been full of life....moving, going, vacationing, seeing friends, etc. but it sure has been a whirl wind.....

Oh the things I have to catch you up on...........the projects, the sights we've seen, the places we've been, the people we've hung out with, the celebrations, the vacations. It has all been amazing and I can't wait to tell you about all of them!!! Oh and did I mention the decorating for halloween and fall....only to be wishing in my head I was decorating for Christmas.......................Have I mentioned that I absolutely, positively, without a doubt LOVE Christmas!! Now I hate winter and the cold temperatures but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. I recently had to DRAG myself out of the local Hobby Lobby for fear that I would put my husband and I in debt for the rest of our lives due to all the cute Christmas decorations!

So for now, a few errands and household coming on fall and cold weather things to finish before I prepare to hibernate for the cold winter months....

No comments:

Post a Comment