"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy Love........

A few days ago I wrote about how much I love peanut butter cups and how sadly I had ate the last two in our house...and how I was in dire need of more, to make it through this horribly cold weather.

Then a few days later I wrote about this particular movie that I had recently watched. Which has become a current favorite, and told everyone they needed to see it...........yes, you remember... "Julie and Julia"......

Well.....the other morning I on my way out the door for work I was surprised by this....................



<3 My very own supply of Peanut Butter cups, my new favorite movie "Julie and Julia" and a rolling pin...........which the movie reminded me that I did not currently own. <3

As you guessed it, my husband Love, Love, Loves me!!!!  He's so good to me!!!! It put a huge smile on my face and made this princess feel like a princess :)




No comments:

Post a Comment