"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Well Wednesday is here and it feels like it's friday!! HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO, weekend.........I.just finished my 2nd zumba class of the week and I feel great, I really do, my body is just so tired it will probably be tomorrow or oh say,, monday before my body is actually feeling the way my brain says it is! :)

So I leave you this evening with a few quotes. Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill, he gave me six months more. ~Walter Matthau

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. ~Barbara Enberg (I do believe this is now my all time favorite quote! I love dessert!)

Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one.......and got hit by a bus. ~Bob Rubin

I burned sixty calories. That should take care of a peanut I had in 1962. ~ Rita Rudner

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. ~Dilbert

We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by. ~Will Rogers

When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this? ~David Brent

Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I've never seen a man walk into a party and say "Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed; get me out of here. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo." ~Rita Rudner

No comments:

Post a Comment