"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Monday, March 21, 2011

Wine? Yes, please!!!

What an amazing weekend we have had!! We spent the weekend with some good friends, celebrating their anniversary :)

We ended the weekend yesterday touring some vineyards and partaking of their wine tasting! We tasted some awesome wine. The  vineyards even looked good coming out of winter. I did however, decide on Saturday while packing and leaving the house that I didn't need to take my new camera. I thought, there's no need in hauling it around (we hadn't originally planned on stopping at the vineyards). BUT was I ever wrong and will probably NEVER leave the house on any sort of trip without it!!!!!

We did take our smaller point and shoot camera so we got a few comical pictures along the way. I will be venturing back that direction as the vines start to green up and produce. I absolutely can't wait to put my camera to use out there!!! Oh and then I'll be back for sure in August to watch the grape stomping!! Talk about some fun pictures :)

Oh and did I mention the amazingly beautiful Catholic church??? I'm not sure words can even describe how beautiful, and inspiring this church was. You can be sure that when I make my next visit I'll have plenty of pictures to share with you!!!!

I hope you all were able to enjoy the beautiful spring weather this past weekend. I'll leave you with a few AWESOME pictures......


















YES!!! It's a PINK FORD Pickup!!! I absolutely LOVE it....this may have been one of the coolest things we saw all weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment