"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Monday, April 4, 2011

On Bended Knees.......

I've found myself praying almost non-stop the last couple of weeks. We've had some friends experience an unimaginable loss. I seem to find myself frowning and tearing up as I think about it and then without realizing I'm praying for them. Praying for comfort and peace for them from God. Praying that they help each other through this and that through God and with time their Hearts will be healed. Even as I write this I find myself praying for them and hoping that with each passing day things get easier for them and that the few, precious memories they have will never fade.

It's while saying these prayers that I realize just how trivial some things in life truly are. It's the friends, the emotions,the relationships, the family, the Prayer, the FAITH that is important............

Prayer is a powerful thing AND answered in so many ways, some of which we will never understand. I ask today and tomorrow and the next day that when you go to the Lord for your daily chat please pray for my friends, their family and all their broken hearts.

-Sooner Family...............your Cowboy Family loves you and is still on bended knees........

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys so much and we thank you each and everyday! Miss you lots!!!!

    Love Lots
    Dani

    ReplyDelete