"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pre-Viewing Review

Okay guys, this is the 1st go at the movie review/book reports! As I said before "ain't gonna be no regular report"!!!!! So glad my parents sent me to school/college! English classes done paid off real good!! :)

So this one is actually going to be a pre-viewing report (as so stated in title). My husband and I are patiently waiting for a handful of movies that are set to come out just about any day now. There are so many on the list that quite frankly I don't know when I'm gonna have time to see all of them between the packing that I should be doing and the moving that we will soon be doing...Oh, the priorities!!!

Drum roll please...................................................................................................
 our movie list (in no particular order)

..............Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides

...............Fast Five (need to see the 4th one first though)

...............The Smurfs

...............Kung Fu Panda 2

..................................YES!!! we like animated kids films!!!!!


Crossing fingers now that we get to see a couple of them soon!! THEN maybe a little after viewing review!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment