"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SoLo cup

I'm finally up with the times and have heard Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith..........and let me just sum it up for you in two words...............Not Impressed! Not just not impressed but almost in shock that it even qualifies as a song and even more so that they spent time and money to make a video...now i haven't seen the video but let me sum it up for you again through a recent text messaging conversation with mi padre:

me: "I think he was deep into a red solo cup when he agreed to do that one."
mi padre: "Wait 'til you see the video looks like he was."

Enough said..........

If you haven't heard the song or seen the video, google it now...........then.............give your two cents..........

No comments:

Post a Comment