"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holidays.....

I have a confession.............. I am READY to shop!!!!! I think I've told you before but I absolutely LOVE Christmas time.........With halloween over and Thanksgiving fastly approaching I have a huge itch to break out the Christmas decorations, tree,lights, start dwindling down the Christmas list, fighting the crowds, all of it.

I am doing my best to refrain from doing this for at least approximately 2 more weeks. Then.............it's on!!! I have so many ideas that I'm afraid I won't get to any of them (being as how my kitchen painting project still isn't done). Pinterest is an amazing place for decorating ideas! If only I could find the balance between playing on pinterest and starting all the holiday decorations crafts I've found.

So, what's your favorite holiday??? Any special or unique decorating ideas for this Christmas or Thanksgiving??

No comments:

Post a Comment