"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh Beautiful Weather!!

What a beautiful day here in Central Arkansas :)

Spring time is my favorite season!! Makes me want to go outside, motivates me to do something, anything (other than spring cleaning) and is just a great time of the year! Well, it feels like Springtime is here today!!!! Hope you all enjoy the new look of the blog (yes, Pink is my favorite color), felt like we needed something to feel a little more spring like.

I'm off now to go enjoy the weather, play with my wonderful puppies and I guess try to tackle the job of cleaning out my vehicle (which I tend to try to live out of for long periods of time)......OHHH and it's also a beautifully wonderful day to try to get in some picture taking!

Enjoy your day, weekend and the SUNSHINE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment