"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Worry ends where Faith begins..........................

Faith....a little word with such BIG emotion, power and meaning. Over the years this is a word that has come to mean a lot to me. When you step back nad take a lock at the big picture of life, there is FAITH front and center!!! It's there in your work, friendships, family, relationships, marriage, and life in general.

Ever wake up and have one of those days where nothing balances, there's no equilibrium, everything is just out of whack?Well, I have these days every once in a while. Puts me in a blah mood for the day, like those cloudy gray days where you can't find any motivation. Just trying to get through the day or through the mood so life feels balanced again. I have these days every once in awhile. There's never any apparent or obvious reason for the day feeling like that or the blah mood but it's there.

When I take a second to stop and think about it, I think it's God telling me I need a littile boost back in my Faith, and to remember that it's through faith that I now have an abundance of Faith, Love and Cattle in my life. I want to share with all of you a few of my favorite verses. If you're havin' one of those kinda' blah days, remember one of these verses or find some that mean something to you and put a boost back into your faith.

The only thing that counts is Faith expressing itself through Love. Galatians 5:6

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

...And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted  beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

And now these three remian: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment