"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is it that time yet????..........

Oh my.....has spring finally arrived??? I'm hoping that it has!! The weather has been pretty consistent and the thunderstorms have been rolling through. I do believe the thunderstorms are one of my favorite things about spring time.

I can say that the mornings around here have been rather chilly lately but the afternoons have been amazing!!! Part of this is due to the fact that the wind has actually been blowing here. You see, 90 degrees is so much easier to handle when the wind is blowing... add almost 100% humidity in the summer time and I promise you'll be jumping for joy when the wind is barely blowing and even more so when it blows 100 mph!!!  It didn't take me too long after moving here to realize that- the wind NEVER blows...okay, so never say never, right??? It does blow here but it's not very often and when it does no one knows what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels like Spring has Sprung here and I couldn't be more excited! Did I mention how much I  like the smell of fresh cut grass???? Or evenings spent grilling out?? Or just sitting out on the porch in the evenings??? I could go on forever about all the things that make me love Spring time!!! What is it that you love about Spring time???????

Hope you're all enjoying the weather!!!! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment