"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm still here.............

Well I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but....I do feel like we've been to the end of the earth and back a few dozen times in the last couple of months! What a life of wonderfully amazing chaos it has been :)

Hope you haven't missed me too much but I do hope you missed me just a little bit!! Life has been good and crazy for my husband and I lately and are so fortunate to be blessed with such amazing friends and family. They have all been there to help us and to celebrate with us. I hope you all know how much  you mean to us and how much WE LOVE YOU!!

Schedules in our world have a little more routine now (I think, or at least I hope) so you'll be getting more of my randomness a little more frequently now! Thanks for sticking around and don't forget to share my randomness with your friends :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment