"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Finally!!!!!!

After the past few weeks/months of constant, go.....go.....go.....go.....  My husband and I have recently had the chance to watch a few new movies!!! Before you get too excited they weren't any that I was hoping for in a previous post BUT....they were good!!

One of them was the 4th in the Fast and Furious series............we have been wanting to see this one so we
could watch the newest one..Fast Five...

The 4th one...Fast and Furious....well...it...had....... me....HOOKED....within the first 5 minutes!! I'm sad that we didn't see this one as soon as it came out....we have been missing out on one good movie...of course.. as soon as the credits started rolling..I was on my blackberry googling when the fifth one would be out on DVD............and then I got sad......really sad.......because now we have to wait a little bit longer to see it....

So if you're looking for a good movie..and one that will keep you on the edge of your seat......watch Fast and Furious (of course it'll help if you watch the first 3 before)........................

No comments:

Post a Comment