"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Maybe next time

Well...I hate to break it to y'all BUT no big horns over the weekend.....not even one without horns.....It was a fun weekend with the hubby but my1st deer (hopefully with big horns) will have to wait a few more weeks.

I guess I will have to admit one thing to y'all......................I did take a shot at one but it was a miss....big bust!! I guess the excitement and nerves got me......BUT they won't next time :) :)

On the homefront I'm in the process of painting the kitchen. Which is a project I started a week ago last friday. So my kitchen now has light brown/tan walls compared to the weird lime green that was there, but only about half the cabinet doors are up. The other half have one coat of paint on one side. SO I guess my evenings this week will be filled with removing cabinet doors and hardware, sanding and painting.....wish me luck.....and my husband patience because I think he's ready to have our kitchen back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment