"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Thursday, February 3, 2011

........pizza dough................

What an incredibly crazy week this has been... well not for me so much but for just about everyone else I know. As everyone knows, most of the country has experienced some dramatic, extreme weather this week. So I'm going to knock on wood right now and say that my little part of the country has not. We had lots of rain a day ago and lots of wind (which is unusual) but that's the sum of it for right now. Don't get me wrong there are parts of the state that got hit with the winter weather but I've been lucky this round.

My family and hometown on the other hand were not so lucky!! They were snowed in the beginning of the week and looks like they may be getting snowed in again!! In honor of them all being couped up in their houses,I thought I would try to have a productive evening. Okay, so honestly it was more the fact that I have company coming over and my kitchen needed to be cleaned and my laundry needed to be put up....and my closets needed to be cleaned out (this is my one and only form of spring cleaning).........and while we haven't gotten any winter weather it's still incredibly cold and all my critters water is frozen.......

Uggggghhhhhh, I mean ohhhhhhhhh the joy of.....breaking ice....even when it's just a trough and some little critters buckets......BUT we love them all and couldn't get rid of any of them so it's off to bed for this chicka because I should be up extra early to once again experience the joy of ice breaking before work and then back home for the joy all over again!!

Until then....................I'll be at the water trough..........

p.s. I attempted my 1st ever batch of home made pizza dough....(in case you were wondering about that title up there)....here's to hoping and praying that it doesn't taste like a bunch of flour, little bit of active yeast and a whole-lotta olive oil..............

p.s.s. Desserts are tomorrow nite...have I ever mentioned that I love desserts.......yippppeeee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment