"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Monday, February 7, 2011

.......she's country.........

So on my way home today the song "She's Country" by Jason Aldean came on...You know the song....Just makes you wanna sing at the top of your lungs and Praise the Lord that you're country!

Come on girls you know what I mean.....

"From her cowboy boots to her down-home roots".....just makes ya feel so darn proud to be from the country and for those of you willing to admit it to be pretty darn redneck!!

Country is just that...country...but it's so much more....freedom, open skies, no people, drinkin' beer, having friends over....just being you........ there are times that I think my husband gets a little worried about me and concerned over just how country/redneck I can be....... but.......

My husband and I are country, our friends our country, our families are country (yes sister, you are!!) We use the word REDNECK every now and then when we think people think we are OVER country... (see below)................................

















Redneck...........beer (among other things) stays in cooler, no matter what the tempterature is outside........(don't mind our very very redneck porch in the background...although my husband would love for me to tell you all about it)..............

So this me proudly displaying our beer art one evening while I went to fetch us an evening drink...and YES I am wearing a "One Man Wolf Pack" t-shirt!! GO ME!!!!!

"From the song she plays to the prayer she prays. That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay country"......................


So gals....remember be proud and stay country!!!! Life wouldn't be better anywhere else.....(except maybe on a warm beach this time of year!!)

And when you hear Mr. Aldean singing this song; crank up the volume, roll down the windows and sing at the top of your lungs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment