"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh the wisdom....................

Well......I finally write a blog about something half way serious and what do I do? Cause my Mom to laugh hysterically at my spelling mistakes....................okay so she did it in a completely respectful manner (unless of course you count the phone call she put in to my sister).....

My mom caught a spelling error in my post from yesterday. She caught it this morning and needless to say couldn't quit laughing long enough to call and politely tell me about it. Yes, she did it out of respect for me, she was afraid she would hurt my feelings... BUT I too found it funny and ironic and we had a very good laugh about it. Of course it wasn't HER 1st laugh of the day about it or her 2nd......I won't tell you how many times she actually chose to re-read my mistake!!! I am glad that it gave her a good chuckle for the day AND that she finally called my attention to it.

Oh the irony in making a spelling mistake when you're discussing homeschooling and pubLic schooling!! For those of you who caught the mistake and didn't say anything...SHAME ON YOU!!! But, I hope you got a good chuckle out of it. For those of you who didn't catch it, you missed the chance for a very good laugh!!!

I think I'll leave this post with a quote that seemingly fits the situation and life in general!!!

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh......at yourself" - Ethel Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment