"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love is what I do.................

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. - Mother Teresa

Love is an amazingly wonderful gift!! I believe everyone has a much better outlook on life and a happier spirit when Love is present in their life. It comes in so many shapes, sizes, dimensions and colors! You can have love for people and things, jobs and hobbies, animals and causes. The places to put your love and to find love are abundant....................

I love ...........my husband, my family, our dogs, my fat Garfield cat, summer, spring, cookies, the color pink, thunderstorms, wearing sweatpants, cowboy boots, riding horses, reading a good book, going for a run, swimming, pizza, enchiladas, shrimp, cheese.....oh my gosh! the list is never ending.................

Did you notice all the food I mentioned??? It might have been easier to just write... I love food....The end...but that isn't near as much fun..........So, on I ramble.................

I love to wear make-up (good makeup) (I sell makeup, need some???) BUT I also like to not wear makeup around the house. It's scary-I promise!! --but my husband loves me anyway.

I love to go to bed with my hair wet. Of course by morning I look like Medusa with my crazy hair --but my husband loves me anyway.

I love to pester my husband in the morning while he's trying to sleep--but he loves me anyway.

I love to eat candy like a little kid (and my hips and thighs show it!!)-- but my husband loves me anyway.

I love to take pictures of buzzards (please don't ask)-- but my husband loves me anyway.

And I love him all the more for loving my randomness, my quirkiness, and my weirdness. Of course that's what makes me, me......but still...He loves me anyway.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment