"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Don't look..... Don't look at how long it's been since my last post. It's Pathetic. Pitiful. Embarrassing. BUT it's LIFE! And life is exactly what has been going on in our neck of the woods. And lots of it.

Our calendar and appointments and other 'things' seem to be never ending and the days getting shorter but still I find myself ready to be back at this blogging deal. Ready to fill your ears with MORE of my rambling and even more of all the randomness that is my (our) life.

So much has changed but also remained the same over the last 2 years....Maybe eventually I'll get around to catching all of you up but for now I'll charge ahead with the current state of Faith, Love and Cattle in my life. All of which are still in full force and growing stronger on a daily basis.

Faith-- This one... WOW... is the only word to describe it... It is the center of everything and seems to have had it's ups and downs but God is good and thus my Faith is there. When I feel myself losing a little Faith in something or someone or some situation one teeny tiny prayer and God reminds me that there is no need to let my Faith waiver because He is there and has everything under control.

Love-- We still got it and it's stronger than ever! I still find myself falling in love everyday with my life and all the bigs and smalls, goods and bads that make it what it is.

Cattle--Those that know me, know this is more than in full force. We've got Momma's on our place that will be giving us baby moo's soon (we're praying that the weather will warm up just a touch soon too) and we just returned from my 1st ever NCBA convention as well as our yearly trip to the Dixie National. To say I (we) have cattle in our lives would be a gigantic understatement but also one of the biggest Blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment