"There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good."
~Edwin Denby



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hmmmm...

A New Year...and it has started, I've seen all the resolutions and comments about resolutions and all that comes with a New Year. As I stated last year at this time....(can you believe I've had this darn blog for a year??) I am resolving to not have a resolution...kinda....sorta.....ok, so you decide...
 My kinda, sorta, semi-resolution is about my blog and is this: Should I stay or should I go?!?!?!?!?!?

I enjoy rambling and sharing with y'al but I've been horrible at it for oh, about the last 6 months..which isn't good considering, as stated above, I've only been blogging for about a year.... :) I think I'm the same way with staying in contact with people at times...YES,please insert a sad face here.

So here's what I'm thinking....I NEED to know if y'all are still out there reading!! If so, and please don't make me beg like I've done so many times before...hahahaha......let me know you're there. Leave a comment, letting me know that you'll die without my blog and that you're going to start sharing it with every random stranger you come in contact with. AND then that you will beg those strangers and your friends to read and share with their friends!! That's how it works...keep on passing it on!

Ok, so I'm not just writing this blog for y'all to listen to me ramble..I"m writing it just as much so I'm not the only one listening to me ramble....and lookin' like a crazy lady having all these conversation by myself...There---I said it, I'm a crazy rambling lady!!

So let me know below in the comment section.........Should I stay or should I go?!?!?!?!?!?

p.s. Hope y'all had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on...I'm working on starting a blog and then we can attend cool conferences on how we are supposed to do it. Or in my case, probably learn what all I will be doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete